I recently completed a long held life goal and went to my first ever music festival – No Direction Home. As it was the first year of this festival, run by the organisers of End of the Road, big names were few and far between however the festival certainly didn’t disappoint. The following 12 pictures summarise my experience – one I’ll never forget…
10 Challenges 4 Cancer
I'm undertaking 10 Challenges to raise money for cancer research including an Ironman in 3 consecutive days, climbing 15 mountains in 24 hours, walking across Ireland and kayaking across Scotland.
- The Permanent War
- 8 Reasons Why I’m Voting Green Today…
- 10 Challenges 4 Cancer: A Progress Update
- Walking Across Ireland
- The Zombie Apocalypse Strikes Again!
- 10 Top Tips for Hitchhikers
- The Welsh 3000s Challenge… Failed!
- Cycling 150 miles in 48 hours
- Climbing the Height of Everest… in Yorkshire’s Tallest Building!
- Free Chris’ Face!
- @sykescottages A stunning cloud inversion clings to Broad Stand on Scafell. An iconic view of the Lakes at its very… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- @NicholasTyrone He achieved the largest vote swing of any leader since Attlee in 1945. He did monumentally well. What were you expecting? 2 weeks ago
- @mpgentles Clearly not to staunch establishment-defender Nick Tyrone! 4 months ago