Month 8 highlights include visits to Stratford-upon-Avon and my hometown Sutton Coldfield, giant beasties, my friend’s stag weekend, the usual dose of exploring in the Peak District.
10 Challenges 4 Cancer
I'm undertaking 10 Challenges to raise money for cancer research including an Ironman in 3 consecutive days, climbing 15 mountains in 24 hours, walking across Ireland and kayaking across Scotland.
- The Permanent War
- 8 Reasons Why I’m Voting Green Today…
- 10 Challenges 4 Cancer: A Progress Update
- Walking Across Ireland
- The Zombie Apocalypse Strikes Again!
- 10 Top Tips for Hitchhikers
- The Welsh 3000s Challenge… Failed!
- Cycling 150 miles in 48 hours
- Climbing the Height of Everest… in Yorkshire’s Tallest Building!
- Free Chris’ Face!
- @mpgentles Clearly not to staunch establishment-defender Nick Tyrone! 2 months ago
- @NicholasTyrone The political spectrum isn't just left v right. It's libertarian v authoritarian. Most "leftists" a… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 months ago
- Here's our #BasicIncome panel discussion video featuring @jon_bartley, @kittyjstewart, @simonjduffy & @SPERIshefuni youtube.com/watch?v=dHDQ2i… 4 months ago