Month 8 highlights include visits to Stratford-upon-Avon and my hometown Sutton Coldfield, giant beasties, my friend’s stag weekend, the usual dose of exploring in the Peak District.
10 Challenges 4 Cancer
I'm undertaking 10 Challenges to raise money for cancer research including an Ironman in 3 consecutive days, climbing 15 mountains in 24 hours, walking across Ireland and kayaking across Scotland.
- The Permanent War
- 8 Reasons Why I’m Voting Green Today…
- 10 Challenges 4 Cancer: A Progress Update
- Walking Across Ireland
- The Zombie Apocalypse Strikes Again!
- 10 Top Tips for Hitchhikers
- The Welsh 3000s Challenge… Failed!
- Cycling 150 miles in 48 hours
- Climbing the Height of Everest… in Yorkshire’s Tallest Building!
- Free Chris’ Face!
- @NicholasTyrone I do sometimes wonder if deliberate misrepresentation of basic political concepts is a prerequisite… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- @BoremanMatt Careful you don't catch Tories, Matt. There's a particularly nasty strain of it going around at the moment. 1 month ago
- @plusnet join the list of boycotted companies for their dishonest and deceptive pricing policy and their dire custo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago