Month 8 highlights include visits to Stratford-upon-Avon and my hometown Sutton Coldfield, giant beasties, my friend’s stag weekend, the usual dose of exploring in the Peak District.
10 Challenges 4 Cancer
I'm undertaking 10 Challenges to raise money for cancer research including an Ironman in 3 consecutive days, climbing 15 mountains in 24 hours, walking across Ireland and kayaking across Scotland.
- The Permanent War
- 8 Reasons Why I’m Voting Green Today…
- 10 Challenges 4 Cancer: A Progress Update
- Walking Across Ireland
- The Zombie Apocalypse Strikes Again!
- 10 Top Tips for Hitchhikers
- The Welsh 3000s Challenge… Failed!
- Cycling 150 miles in 48 hours
- Climbing the Height of Everest… in Yorkshire’s Tallest Building!
- Free Chris’ Face!
- @BBCPolitics He'll no doubt now receive a knighthood in honour of his many years of dedicated service to the Conservative Party. 2 days ago
- @iambrodie_ Jaguar Land Rover has just shifted all production of its Land Rover Discovery to Slovakia. That trend l… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @Rosenrot213 A big loop around Derwent and Ladybower reservoirs from Bamford taking in Derwent Edge and out onto Al… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago