Month 5 is now complete. This month features my film debut as a zombie extra, taking my kayak out for its first spin, being a tourist in London, one of the country’s best high level ridge walks and a spectacular view of Snowdon blanketed in snow…
10 Challenges 4 Cancer
I'm undertaking 10 Challenges to raise money for cancer research including an Ironman in 3 consecutive days, climbing 15 mountains in 24 hours, walking across Ireland and kayaking across Scotland.
- The Permanent War
- 8 Reasons Why I’m Voting Green Today…
- 10 Challenges 4 Cancer: A Progress Update
- Walking Across Ireland
- The Zombie Apocalypse Strikes Again!
- 10 Top Tips for Hitchhikers
- The Welsh 3000s Challenge… Failed!
- Cycling 150 miles in 48 hours
- Climbing the Height of Everest… in Yorkshire’s Tallest Building!
- Free Chris’ Face!
- @camouflage_ Many apologies. I saw short hair in your profile picture and wrongly presumed! 1 month ago
- @camouflage_ Thanks for your kinds words. It wouldn't have been possible without your dad taking me about 1/3 of the total distance :-) 1 month ago
- @camouflage_ Say hello to him from me. Glad he's still driving amongst that beautiful scenery. He's a cool man too!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago