See below for a video following my first expedition to climb all 284 Scottish peaks above 3000 feet / 914 metres (the Munros). Over 5 walks we covered 77km and over 5500m of ascent – that’s only just shorter than Kilimanjaro! Despite some very Scottish weather (wind, rain, hail, snow, fog etc) we had a fantastic time and I’m now 13 Munros closer to my target. Plenty more climbing to do… and I can’t wait to be back in Scotland…
10 Challenges 4 Cancer
I'm undertaking 10 Challenges to raise money for cancer research including an Ironman in 3 consecutive days, climbing 15 mountains in 24 hours, walking across Ireland and kayaking across Scotland.
- The Permanent War
- 8 Reasons Why I’m Voting Green Today…
- 10 Challenges 4 Cancer: A Progress Update
- Walking Across Ireland
- The Zombie Apocalypse Strikes Again!
- 10 Top Tips for Hitchhikers
- The Welsh 3000s Challenge… Failed!
- Cycling 150 miles in 48 hours
- Climbing the Height of Everest… in Yorkshire’s Tallest Building!
- Free Chris’ Face!
- @NicholasTyrone I do sometimes wonder if deliberate misrepresentation of basic political concepts is a prerequisite… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- @BoremanMatt Careful you don't catch Tories, Matt. There's a particularly nasty strain of it going around at the moment. 1 month ago
- @plusnet join the list of boycotted companies for their dishonest and deceptive pricing policy and their dire custo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago